Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ongoing Projects and Collaborations

+14
Loki
Cap'nJackSparrow
Juheti
PaidByDeath
SweetEngineer
Link
Tasmann
Hank the Cowdog
amune
Oram
Tanis
Theicecreaman
Niels
Wonko the Sane
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ongoing Projects and Collaborations - Page 2 Empty Re: Ongoing Projects and Collaborations

Post by Tanis Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:28 pm

...Yeah...Good luck with that
Tanis
Tanis
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Ongoing Projects and Collaborations - Page 2 Empty Re: Ongoing Projects and Collaborations

Post by amune Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:06 am

Muahahhaha

Is shitballs censored?

I definately like pie over shitballs
amune
amune

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by PaidByDeath Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Guys, this is rediculous.. Lets put another spread into the mix 'GO PANCAKES' just kidding lol..

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by amune Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:24 am

I made teh french toasts this morning. Yum yum

REAL MAPLE SYRUP FTW
amune
amune

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:36 am

Eeeeeew FRENCH toast, Yuck. How was it? I'm sensing that it was smelly AND ungrateful. Trust me, if you wanna get some balls, eat AMERICAN TOAST!
Link
Link
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 174

http://www.clanrebel.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:38 pm

I know right link. Throw out your french fries and eat some salty american fries.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Aaaaamen.
Link
Link
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amune Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Im not american o.0
amune
amune

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Well, were not talking about ONLY for Americans, were just saying that you should eat what Americans eat! We're fat! (Not all of us. Me for instance. I have a slight wiry build.)
Link
Link
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:52 am

We eat pizza! Burgers! eat these with us!! SPAGHETTI!
Tasmann
Tasmann
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Juheti Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:53 pm

great, now i'm hungry @_@
Juheti
Juheti
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by PaidByDeath Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Well I'm not American either, cut back on the junk food America you'll live longer.

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:43 pm

People don't listen, everywhere you go to you'll see junk food. I used to live in a dorm, and all that was served was junk food. Life sucked there, so I just moved back home, and drive to my classes when I have em'.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by PaidByDeath Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Hey Ice I understand man, you have to get what you can, I know that is common in the U.S when your a student, wasn't having a go at you man, just the people and also were I live choose to shove crap down their throats, some people have a choice and they could eat something healthy, but in all most people are pigs and are addicted to junk. As I said I was only generalising , not anyone pointed out, just stating a fact that alot of people dont get what it's doing to their health.. Ohh I'm one to preach, I smoke and I drink.

I guess I'm a hipocrit, but Ice don't take offence my good friend, I didn't mean anything by it.

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:40 pm

It's fine man, I wasn't offended at all. But yeah, some people have a choice, and still eat out too much.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:51 pm

See, the one thing That makes America America is the fact that there will always be a freedom of choice. If some people choose to abuse that freedom to choose, then they will pay the consequences, whether they be going to Jail, or getting fat. The fact that we as Americans are seen as fat Pisses me off. Its true that there are a lot of people in America that are fat, but Im not one of them and in the general population less than half are actually obese or over weight. So next time you look at a fast food stand or store, remember this and stop engaging in stereotypes. It is true that someone or a rather large group of someone's have to be present to start a stereotype, but not all of us should be thrown in that same light. Not all Americans are fat. Not all Americans are stupid. Not all Americans just want to blow sh*t up. When something bad happens, don't say it was Americas fault unless it actually is.

This has been a basic : About America rant by Link
Europeans: We're your allies, stop ducking us over by saying were pig dog swines.
Link
Link
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Total Shock
Tasmann
Tasmann
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PaidByDeath Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Geeze that was a bit harsh, how do you think I feel and other Australians feel when we are all labled as people that ware cowbow hats and hunt for food? We are not like that we have a great civilised culture, we have great cities, I've traveled all across America and I havn't seen anything is half as good as what we have, we have class, education, far more advanced then the American system. If you don't believe me look it up.

I'm not trying to start a riot or anything, I'm just sick and tired of Americans thinking we are lower class to you.

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:48 pm

OFF TOPIC!!!!! Rock Band
Tasmann
Tasmann
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:07 pm

Is life ever on topic?

Think about that Tasmann, are you where you want to be? Or are you wearing the want of your where?
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanis Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Theicecreaman wrote:Is life ever on topic?

Think about that Tasmann, are you where you want to be? Or are you wearing the want of your where?
What... Shrug
Tanis
Tanis
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Now remember..... im 13...... lawl. So..... right now the only place i can be is home Wink
Tasmann
Tasmann
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:18 am

Life is life... death is death... Americans and Austrailians are Australians and Americans...
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 723

Back to top Go down

Post by Oram Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Cookie+icecream=CookieIcecream!
Best idea yet!
Ongoing Projects and Collaborations - Page 2 232632_f260
Oram
Oram
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 110

http://www.oram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Oh yummeh. Added to the list!
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next