Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free games.

2 posters

Go down

Free games. Empty Free games.

Post by Loki Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:51 am

So, uh, if you happen to have the trial versions of SNK’s Garou: Mark of the Wolves, The King of Fighters ’98 Ultimate Match, Metal Slug 3, Samurai Showdown II or Metal Slug Double X sitting on your Xbox 360 HDD, listen up.

Modern Warfare 2, either a retail copy or the new demo, will let you play the full versions of those titles, with achievements and everything, if you quick launch one of them from the Guide after you’ve launched MW2. Nobody knows why this works, but it works. Get while the gettin’ is hot, cheap asshole gamers, because no doubt a fix’ll come down the line soon. Nah, I’m just joshin’. You absolutely should not under any circumstances exploit this bizarro glitch. Be good, children.

via Worthplaying
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Free games. Empty Re: Free games.

Post by blivvy Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:20 pm

I don't have any of those games. I'm sure lots of ppl will buy mw2 just to play them tho xD

blivvy
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Neither do I but I know a lot of the people here have MW2 so I thought better of instinct and posted it up Very Happy

Also, I'm typing blindly lol. Gotta love touchtype.
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down