Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This just may become the greatest movie ever.

4 posters

Go down

This just may become the greatest movie ever. Empty This just may become the greatest movie ever.

Post by Boognish Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Also, you rage you lose. Dance
Boognish
Boognish
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

This just may become the greatest movie ever. Empty Re: This just may become the greatest movie ever.

Post by Loki Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Damn, I lost the game...

Raged at "From the same director of Twilight". That's enough to make anyone rage.
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

This just may become the greatest movie ever. Empty Re: This just may become the greatest movie ever.

Post by Theicecreaman Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Wow, I was laughing my ass off the entire trailer. That is just plain ridiculous. I'll tell you who's afraid: the dumbass directors flat out of half-decent ideas.

Say aye if you miss the good ol' days, when each movie you watched was an original, living/breathing masterpiece hell-bent on entertaining you or proving a point, not on destroying archaic folklore and stories.

Psycho
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:49 am

Well... if they do it right it might be a decent movie. But since when have they gotten movies right lately?

Werewolves haven't been done right since Underworld years ago. And I would have never figured red riding hood for a werewolf movie. Are they just riding the tail end of Twilight? I'm going to see it just because these questions intrigue me and I'd like to know if they do it right or not.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down