Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page

+4
Wonko the Sane
BuZz
Loki
masterchief
8 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Empty Re: Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page

Post by blivvy Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Image?id=118990

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 1459842_594323703954088_536434937_nYoutube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 1459842_594323703954088_536434937_nYoutube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 1471923_594323760620749_1393489284_nYoutube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Alli_zps2efda5ad

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Owl_zps1dc1fc4d
blivvy
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

Back to top Go down

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Empty Re: Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page

Post by Wonko the Sane Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:14 pm

rofl @ the angry alligator. That's amazing
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Dwightgif

Flawless Victory.
blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:27 pm

This is how you shovel snow.

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Snow
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:20 am

He meant to do that.

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 1012736_488151434638855_1773258602_nYoutube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 1489244_624347950961804_278863276_nYoutube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Horse_zpsc44e1181

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Mac_win_zps3b90797d

Mac does support windows after all O.o
blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 G

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 %25232million%2524+554ccf
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:18 am

It's RB-2, ya'll!
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Having carefully weighed all the options before me, I have at once concluded that the only Sane course of action at this juncture is to elect not to click the play button on that video.  Informing this carefully considered decision were two crucial facts:  Firstly, time, as we experience it, is linear and, thus, time spent on any single endeavor is forever lost to that particular endeavor in the form of collective moments we refer to as "the past".  Secondly, we are each allotted a finite number of these moments which, as we experience time, are irrevocably transferred from the equivocal "future" to the previously mentioned "past", thereby diminishing the measure of "future" moments available to be experienced.  Concordantly, the four minutes and nine seconds of that video which would have otherwise been forfeited to the immutable "past" now remain fortuitously accessible as "future" prospects. Sherlock
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Yeah it wasn't even funny.

Plus I thought it was kinda inappropriate for all the kids watching, especially since she's like 15 or something. Silly American hedonistic culture...
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:08 pm

blivvy wrote:By far the best GTA yet, they have seriously improved everything. In fact it feels like Rockstar took the best parts from all of their games, put them together and came up with GTA V. I love the driving in this game the most I think. You actually feel like you have more control over the vehicles whereas in the other GTA games, it was nearly impossible to keep a vehicle on the road lol. I did find the helicopters more difficult to pilot though. They get kinda wobbly so you have to try keep them straight.

The map is absolutely massive too. The online mode isn't active yet so I've been playing through the story mode. The character switching works really well, especially during missions. Have to say it's a big improvement over GTA IV, which I found to be a bit boring tbh.

I was gonna ask Wonko if he was gonna check it out but then I remembered it's not out for pc/mac Razz

Oh btw Ice if you ever do get the game, make sure yo have at least 8.5 gb free on your PS3's hdd for the install.

So I'm a little over halfway through the single-player, and I've tried out online once so far (okay twice but I didn't stay for long the second time 'cause I wanted to get back to single-player).  I gotta say, they did a really good job.  It's like switching from an iPhone 3S to an iPhone 5S or the metaphorical equivalent.  You thought you had everything in the old phone, but then you get the new one and you're like....wow, that old one sucks!  Even though I've only had one iPhone lol.

Trevor is freakin' awesome.  He's by far the coolest character in the GTA universe.  I agree that the game doesn't deserve perfect scores like GTA 4 did, but it's still a really good game.  With GTA 4, there was a decently sized world, but there wasn't really that much to do in it.  GTA 5 really makes every square inch of the area worth exploring.  If they made a DLC where they added the GTA equivalent of Las Vegas and San Francisco, I would probably but it.  Also, the driving mechanics are also much improved.  It really feels like you'e driving a car, you know.  

Have you tried it out, Wonkster?
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:29 am

Phteven? Is that you Phteven??
Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 W94k4VY

@Ice: I've never really been into GTA. Always preferred the Driver series instead.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Can you hear it?

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 1620140531159
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Empty rhonda Rousey 2013 highlight real

Post by Acrobat Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Acrobat

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinja Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:29 pm

That was disappointing, normally when I watch something like this clothes get ripped off.
Shinja
Shinja
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinja Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Herro everynyan  Razz
Shinja
Shinja
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:10 pm

@Acro: I merged one of your videos into this thread 'cause it's for random videos like that.

@Shinji:  Total Shock 
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrobat Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:51 pm

where id the mamba thread go

Acrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:59 pm

I merged that into our game vids thread: https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/t504p105-game-vids#20754

Just trying to keep things neat and tidy instead of separate threads for every single video someone posts.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrobat Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:08 pm

O OK. The Mamba video was hysterical though

There's Wilt, Kareem, Jordan and of course White Mamba the GOAT. The LEGEND

Now he's Assistant coach of the warriors, which is why Stephan Curry is such a good shot on that team. Splash brothers!

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 The_white_mamba_brian_scalabrine_chicago_bulls_basketball-thumb-autox379-338752

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 The_white_mamba

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Image

Tribute to the World's greatest

I am a giant
I am an eagle
I am a lion
Down in the jungle
I am a marchin' band
I am the people
I am a helpin' hand
And I am a hero
If anybody asks u who I am
Just stand up tall look 'em in the Face and say

[Chorus]
I'm that star up in the sky
I'm that mountain peak up high
I made it
I'm the worlds greatest
And I'm that little bit of hope
When my backs against the ropes
I can feel it
I'm the worlds greatest

Acrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrobat Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Acrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:30 pm

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 996d8945cdbb4fbaefbae11b00288493-movies-abridged-with-extreme-prejudice

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 155455_623769944342797_1493320036_nYoutube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 1549577_623770017676123_1693569389_n

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 155455_623769944342797_1493320036_n
blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:50 pm

That blue pill option looks pretty good. Morpheus didn't really tell Neo what he was getting himself into.

blivvy wrote:

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 1549577_623770017676123_1693569389_n

rofl So true.  Freakin' Windows 8, it doesn't make any sense to me.  I can't figure out how to do anything on it.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:57 am

Microsoft seem to be gearing towards touchscreen/kinect navigation rather than the traditional navigation. I mean just look at the layout of Win 8 & Xbone.

Xbone
Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 XboxOne_UI_CMYK_pins1

Win 8
Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 15-1280x1024

They are basically the same. Might as well just throw away your keyboard and mouse.
blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:08 am

Well that's great Microsoft but... what about people with laptops and desktops who can't throw away their keyboards and mice?  What happens to them?  Oh, you don't care about them you say?  They can suffer through it and hate their computers so much they look for alternatives like Macs or iPads?  Because eventually they'll see the light and want to give up their easy to use Apple product that they bought to replace their unusable Microsoft product to buy a Microsoft Surface tablet to use Windows 8 the way it was meant to be used?  Oh, well I guess that makes perfect sense then.

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 3 Confused-full
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:41 am

Keyboards and mice are the past man. Flailing your limbs about and talking to your computer like a crazy person is the future  Crazy
blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next