Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to start Clan Mod Server with Bots?

+2
Wonko the Sane
KaiStagon
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How to start Clan Mod Server with Bots? Empty How to start Clan Mod Server with Bots?

Post by KaiStagon Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 pm

How do I start a clan mod server and set up admin and stuff for myself? scratch confused Cookie Monster Oreo Cookie

KaiStagon
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 517

Back to top Go down

How to start Clan Mod Server with Bots? Empty Re: How to start Clan Mod Server with Bots?

Post by Wonko the Sane Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Step 1: Make some Oreo Cookie s for the Cookie Academy.

Step 2: Download something Loki never knew existed.

Step 3: Do a rain dance. Get jiggy with it. Nah nah nah nahnahnah.

Step 4: Repeat step 3.

Step 5: Consume any remaining cookies from step 1.

Step 6: If no remaining cookies, proceed to step 7, otherwise, skip to step 8.

Step 7: Do you like Marshmallows? If yes, proceed to step 8, if no, skip to step 10.

Step 8: Roast some marshmallows over an open fire, and be sure to sing the Official School of Cake's Roasting Marshmallows over an Open Fire Camp Song (C)(R)(TM)(PG-13)(Violators Will Be Towed). If you do not know this song, proceed to step 9. Otherwise, skip to step 10.

Step 9: Join the jk2 server and /roastmarshmallow to learn the song with Jubsey, Alice, and Tweedles.

Step 10: Cross the streams.

Step 11: Total protonic reversal. All life as you knew it ceased to exist at step 10 and every molecule in your body exploded simultaneously. Thumbs Up

Step 12: Dude, you're dead... what are you still doing here?

Step 13: Serial, get lost, you're bugging me now.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

How to start Clan Mod Server with Bots? Empty Re: How to start Clan Mod Server with Bots?

Post by blivvy Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Wonko, you forgot the last 2 & most important steps...

Step 14: ????

Step 15: Profit!
blivvy
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlore Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

really off-topic people -___-.

I get it to load...but it takes so freakin long to load when i select an map and stuff..
Grimlore
Grimlore

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Step 16: You're dead and now in hell for spamming.
Step 17: Run from a giant marshmallow blob attempting to rip you apart inside and out.
How to start Clan Mod Server with Bots? Giant_marshman
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Step 18: When all else fails, read the instructions.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiStagon Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:41 am

Isn't my humor great

KaiStagon
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:58 am

Step 19: If you still fail, learn to read.
blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Step 20: If you can't read, post on a forum asking for help. Never know, they might not make fun of you too badly before helping.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Step 21: If you can't post because Windows or Internet Explorer crashed, buy a Mac or use ChromePlus.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Step 22: Chrome now allows Adblock Plus to stop ads from loading, including YouTube ads! You should be using Chrome whether you're on a Mac or a PC.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiStagon Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:54 am

Wonko the Sane wrote:Step 22: Chrome now allows Adblock Plus to stop ads from loading, including YouTube ads! You should be using Chrome whether you're on a Mac or a PC.

Chrome now has what firefox had 4 years ago!!! Razz

KaiStagon
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:27 am

A startup time under a second? My Firefox takes a good 6-8 seconds to launch.

Step 23: Do your research before you post silly nonsense about Fridays and Firefox. Nobody will take you seriously if you don't.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 am

Idk, firefox always seemed like a slightly improved version of ie with sorta useful add ons to me.
blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Firefox is better than IE for sure haha. But, really, what isn't?
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:49 am

From what I've read, Chrome doesn't even block ads properly. They still load because there is not an API to allow adblocker to deny the network requests.

v5 Chrome 'fixes' this but a bug in it results in ads getting past it frequently regardless.

There's the firefox which has tons of plugins for it, good and bad. Chrome with it's spying (don't even deny it, it's a google program, it spies.) Opera with it's "I had it before the others had it" and IE which isn't even worth calling a browser, likewise with Safari.

But hey, Chrome has a quicker loading time so it's the bomb. Rolling Eyes
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Yeah, that was all true. Like 6 months ago.

Chrome is in v11 now, buddy Razz Let's all welcome Loki into the 21st century! cheers Huzzah!! Yay!! cheers Wooo!

Hey, know what? I bet if you download the newest Chrome version it'll help you set up a clan mod server with bots!! Don't know why I didn't think of that before.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Wonko the Sane wrote:Yeah, that was all true. Like 6 months ago.

Chrome is in v11 now, buddy Razz Let's all welcome Loki into the 21st century! cheers Huzzah!! Yay!! cheers Wooo!

Hey, know what? I bet if you download the newest Chrome version it'll help you set up a clan mod server with bots!! Don't know why I didn't think of that before.
Well hey, I don't care about browsers that I don't use so why should I keep up to date? And ofcourse, just because I specfically said "v5" doesn't mean that it doesn't include all versions released at a later date Razz

Regardless, lets not turn this into a browser war (since we all know Firefox would win anyway.)
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:32 pm

You're all mad Razz

retro browsers ftw: How to start Clan Mod Server with Bots? Ns1-google
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:53 pm

That's it, I'm officially changing the forums to only run on Netscape.

You're all screwed!!! muahahaa!! Twisted Evil

Also, Chrome still destroys Firefox in almost every benchmark Razz Sorry Loki, you're just so 2002 right now. As a result, and by official decree of a majority vote of the Board of Trustees of the School of Cake, you are hereby demoted to the rank of Court Jester jocolor and a relegated to the endless duty of keeping Llama entertained, effective immediately.

Also, as if that weren't punishment enough, minus a thousand points. Thumbs Down

Also also, Kai gets a thousand points for his impeccable sense of humor and for starting this awesome thread which has gone absolutely nowhere since it began. Thumbs Up
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:09 pm

If only more people appreciated random digressions Razz

*cough*Loki*/cough*

Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:10 am

Wonko the Sane wrote:Also, Chrome still destroys Firefox in almost every benchmark Razz Sorry Loki, you're just so 2002 right now.
Not really. I like Firefox because of what I want from a browser.
Just because Chrome has a decent benchmark doesn't mean it does what I want it to. Hell, bringing benchmarks into it, IE9 is great for JavaScript and FishTank. Does that mean IE9 is the best choice as a browser? No.

Step off your Chrome highhorse.

Oh, and as for being 'so 2002 right now', this is a forum for a game from that same year. We're all 'so 2002'.
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiStagon Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:50 pm

LOKI SMASHHHHH

lolsrsly people get more impassioned in debates over OS's than they do in political or religious debates. WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT US AND HOW TO START CLAN MOD

KaiStagon
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:45 pm

It means, obviously Kai, if you were following the discussion AT ALL, then OF COURSE that starting clan mod means you need to be a politically incorrect religious zealot following the cult of the chrome browser. Once you have been initiated, Loki will forever denounce you as the antichrist, which will be just fine since he won't have clan mod. But even then, you will not be a jedi yet!! No no, you must face Darth Loki in battle to the death!! Only after destroying his inexcusable blind love of the evil firey deathpit of all browsers shall you redeem yourself and become a true jedi knight! And everybody knows that only true jedi knights get clan mod at their inception ceremony. So get to it!!

Besides, what browser you use actually can make a difference in your internet experience. Which mindless, self-serving politician is in office today or tomorrow hardly matters at all Razz

I guarantee Chrome can do anything Firefox can but faster Razz

(That's for the Doctor Who/Torchwood fans)
I mean, come on, they've both got near limitless extensions at this point. Minus another thousand points because I just checked and you have way too many points as it is. Gotta trim the fat, you know.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Wonko the Sane wrote:Once you have been initiated, Loki will forever denounce you as the antichrist, which will be just fine since he won't have clan mod.
Yes, I won't have CM because we all know it's a piece of sh*t lol.
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next