Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do i become an admin as fast as possible?

+5
Loki
blivvy
Theicecreaman
The DeliSauce*
(>FD<)Fireheart
9 posters

Go down

how do i become an admin as fast as possible? Empty how do i become an admin as fast as possible?

Post by (>FD<)Fireheart Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:16 pm

hey guys i just sighned up for this and i was wondering how i could be a admin i dont go on every day but i go on pretty offen
(>FD<)Fireheart
(>FD<)Fireheart

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

how do i become an admin as fast as possible? Empty Re: how do i become an admin as fast as possible?

Post by The DeliSauce* Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 pm

*pfsh* u should see how often i do...
The DeliSauce*
The DeliSauce*
Pie Academy Member

Number of posts : 145

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

how do i become an admin as fast as possible? Empty Re: how do i become an admin as fast as possible?

Post by Theicecreaman Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:49 pm

wtf lol I bet Wonko will have a gigantic laugh over this Razz

First of all, you aren't even in an academy, so how the f**k can you even ask such a thing. it's like connecting to the Ca server and asking for admin, what do you think the answer will be

second of all, asking for admin will greatly lower your chances of getting it in the first place

third, who the f**k are you? I'm astounded by the fact that someone thinks that they can just barge in on a forum and start bs-ing like that. The only place where bs-ing is cool is everywhere else except this topic Razz Are you that Darman guy or whatever his name was? Because if you are, hey dude what's up long time no see!

fourth, nobody gives a horse's co*k about how often you play the game. some moderators on this forum rarely ever come on, if ever. As I said about the marshmallow academy, quality over quantity.

fifth (and wonko will probably deduct points from me), Wonko handles admin-type thingys around here, it being Wonko's School of Cake, not Wonko's Democratic School of Cake, so you should constantly bother Wonko with a million P.M.s on the topic, not everyone else.

sixth, we don't even need more admins. if you can't have fun without admin, then why should you get it?

Lastly, Wonko or anyone else from the Moderators team need to play u in the game before we recruit u. However, since like nobody plays anymore except the few people like DeliSauce, we are more flexible on that type of sh*t.

remember the story about the tortoise and the hare!!! Personality and character count, even though we only look at it for about 2 seconds and then get on with life.

god I am so tempted to post an evil batch file here, but I would be a hypocrite in doing so...

edit: o right and one more thing, I will lock this topic later on whenever you give your rambling response...

Last edited by Theicecreaman on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : eat the cheese and find out)
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:23 am

nice rant ice Laughing
blivvy
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:32 am

(>FD<)Fireheart wrote:hey guys i just sighned up for this and i was wondering how i could be a admin i dont go on every day but i go on pretty offen

how do i become an admin as fast as possible? HorsePop

Have some lemonade mate.
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:10 am

Lol yea it won't make u an admin but @ least it tastes gud Thumbs Up
blivvy
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugenhagen Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:28 pm

I met him and told him if he wanted admin he'd join the forums and the admins there would handle him. lol

I knew Ice would go on and rant at him..from experience.
Bugenhagen
Bugenhagen
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 1015

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Moss Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 pm

how do i become an admin as fast as possible? Vader-fail1
Moss
Moss

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Moss wrote:how do i become an admin as fast as possible? Vader-fail1
Epic Win is Epic. Rock Hard
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by (>FD<)Fireheart Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:00 pm

for your information i did play with delisauce so talk to him scond dude way to big of a fuc*ing reply i got what u said but dude really??? affraid

oh yeah and also dude i didnt no about the acadamys so soz for bothering you
(>FD<)Fireheart
(>FD<)Fireheart

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:11 pm

(>FD<)Fireheart wrote:for your information i did play with delisauce so talk to him scond dude way to big of a fuc*ing reply i got what u said but dude really??? affraid

oh yeah and also dude i didnt no about the acadamys so soz for bothering you
Second dude has a name. Not sure which 2nd your refering too anyway... 2nd in thread or 2nd poster after you?

Anyway, keeping up this attitude ain't gonna get you no admin. Even being friendly isn't going to do it. Wonko needs to trust you.

Oh and I'll lock this saving a strange and barely readable reply. Sorry Ice but if you want to lock it, just unlock, rinse & repeat.

Lock
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Rargh! Whiney bitchy n00bs! I shall crush them with my awesome Moderating abilities!

*deconstructs the Universe by accident*

Oh, wait...

Seriously, you want Admin that bad? Find a nice pit of lava (a volcano will do), and hurl yourself in it. If you survive, congrats, now shove it. If not, one less n00b in the gene pool.

P.S. This post is 99.9% truth, and 0.01% unaviodable extrapolation.
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 723

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 am

We don't give a sh*t who you played with. You could be the f-king lead developer and that wouldn't make any difference. You probably won't be getting admin... For reasons too axiomatic to be disscussed on the forums.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Pirate

Shrug
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down