Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father kills son over a missing video game

+2
DudemanLG
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
6 posters

Go down

Stupid? (read topic in link 1st) (also plz dont joke)

Father kills son over a missing video game I_vote_lcap60%Father kills son over a missing video game I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Father kills son over a missing video game I_vote_lcap40%Father kills son over a missing video game I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Father kills son over a missing video game Empty Father kills son over a missing video game

Post by Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~ Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:13 am

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6685584.html

the stupidest thing ever,a rly phucking stupid dad (the f word was censored 2 ducking)

whats more important?

a child or a video game?
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Donut Academy Member

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Father kills son over a missing video game Empty Re: Father kills son over a missing video game

Post by DudemanLG Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:57 am

Stupid? No. That Dad's an idiot and an ass? Yes.
DudemanLG
DudemanLG
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 50
Location : In the comfortably furnished barracks of the asylum

http://communityrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Father kills son over a missing video game Empty Re: Father kills son over a missing video game

Post by Theicecreaman Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:40 pm

I have said it many times over this forum, and I'll say it again; anybody who directly affects their lives in the gaming world with their day to day activities needs help. Of course, however, it depends on the situation and psychological implications on the family's part. One cannot blame the son's death on the father or his drinking problem, but rather on the violent and possibly abusive upbringing of the family as a whole. Unless the father had a prior history of violence or a potentially dangerous psychological disorder, there are only a few factors that are significant enough to allow him to murder his son in cold blood.

The father's drinking problem probably impairs his ability to think properly, at least, however, unless he mad a high Blood Alcohol Level (probably more than .16 or .18), he would have acted more rationally. He also might have had a violent upbringing which involved drugs, alcohol, tobacco, and domestic abuse. Video games, to him, could be the only escape for the unsatisfying life he has, so they are extremely important to his psychological stability.

Even if you add up all the factors that could influence him to have homicidal intent towards his own son, it's still hard to believe he would do something so irrational. The fact that he is his son makes it harder to commit murder, as does the fact that he is a minor. If I were a professional on the matter, I would say he probably has a 30% chance of killing his son excluding the factor that is alcohol. The percent of chance increases depending on how hammered he was.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:18 pm

WTF!? That's just...hell, I can't even type it, it's that bad...
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~ Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 pm

i was hoping 4 a reaction like crazy's but i didnt understand ice O_o
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Donut Academy Member

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Sorry I tend to forget most folk here are in their early teens and don't comprehend long and confusing posts hehe
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:49 am

Hey, I'm nearly an adult! I know what you mean!
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 723

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugenhagen Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Yea, it's something like Monkey See, Monkey Do.

or in this case: Monkey gets abused from drinking parents as a kid, monkey drinks and abuses kids.
Bugenhagen
Bugenhagen
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 1015

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down