Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Cake Duelling Tournament 2009

+15
Bugenhagen
X
Dark'Hunter
Snappie245/
time
*SithLord*
Da Llama
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Tanis
blivvy
Loki
Theicecreaman
Wonko the Sane
Tasmann
Cap'nJackSparrow
19 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

School Of Cake Duelling Tournament 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: School Of Cake Duelling Tournament 2009

Post by Loki Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:20 pm

What can I say except:

"MY NEW GFX CARD IS ON IT'S WAY!"

Yeah.
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

School Of Cake Duelling Tournament 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: School Of Cake Duelling Tournament 2009

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Why does everyone seem to think this is being held on a single day (well, that is how most tournaments are held)?

No, this isn't held on a single day... This is at your own leisure, shall we say. I'll post up who's fighting who, fight, get a screenshot, and post it here. Now there's 10 people, a normal tourney style will do...

Basically, I'll post a roster either tomorrow or Monday, and post further then.

NB: I've confused myself now... I'll try and sort it out for Monday...
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 723

Back to top Go down

Post by *SithLord* Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:21 pm

i'm in this dueling tournament where is it held?
*SithLord*
*SithLord*
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 57

http://gameforums.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:40 pm

*SithLord* wrote:i'm in this dueling tournament where is it held?
[sarcasm]In a elephants but/[sarcasm] Try thinking!
Da Llama
Da Llama
Recovering Spammer (Stage 42)

Number of posts : 1809

http://donutdojo.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Da Llama wrote:[sarcasm]In a elephants but/[sarcasm] Try thinking!

Lol. Fail. Try getting it right Llama. you meant:
"In a elephants butt(<-Notice the second t.)[/sarcasm]"
Theres no need for the first [sarcasm] people will get it once they've read it. It's called the element of surprise. Rolling Eyes
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Theicecreaman wrote:a week from now. I forgot to say, but I too am busy tomorrow so good call crazy.
...and I'm back, glad you bitches missed me.

I should totally learn PHP and register [sarcasm] as a option for phpbb code. The source code is free on the php website which is linked in this forum's footer.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:24 am

Wtf are u talking about dude? PHP aint gonna help u in duels. nab XD
blivvy
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:38 pm

lol yes it will, I can add [pwn][/pwn] to my game, and pwn you all!
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by XxX---HI---XxX Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 pm

So yeah uh When this dueling thing gonna happen?
Cause im in a hurry to kick some butt (probly gonna lose 1st round)
XxX---HI---XxX
XxX---HI---XxX
Candy Academy Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Next weekend, I don't remember when, you'd have to search through the thread.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by XxX---HI---XxX Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Cap'nJackSparrow wrote:HEY HEY! Jack has a nice suprise for you all.

With clearance from Wonko, I'm setting up a duelling tournament for the entire school. That's right. You could face off against the master himself, or a duelling lowlife, a.k.a. me. Application is open to all, regardless of your duelling ability. The winner gets bragging rights about being the School Of Cake Duelling Supremo 2009, plus the cake of his choosing Wink

A couple of rules:

1. Saber only. No force powers or weapons, but kicks are allowed.
2. To make this smooth, there are no limits to when the duels have to be completed by. However, I would preferably like to hold the final by the end of the month/early July, so if you are going to struggle with that sort of schedule, you may want to think before signing up.
3. Duels are the first to 10 kills. A screenshot will need to be taken to verify the result (one will do).
4. If Wonko agrees, he's going to set up a duelling server to use for this tournament. Duels must take place there if that happens. Otherwise, I'll seek for another server, or we may have to use the Cake server when it's quiet.
5. Have fun! This is only a bit of fun, and you don't really get any real prize (except the knowledge you are awesome at duelling.

Signups are between 10/6 and 17/6. No entrys will be accepted after that date. Depending on the number of competetors, the rounds will be a round robin (everyone duels everyone) followed by elimination rounds, or straight forward elimination rounds.

There will be 2 winners, one single champion, and also the academy with the most points at the end will receive the Academy trophy.

That's all. Get signing up!

Why does everyone seem to think this is being held on a single day (well, that is how most tournaments are held)?

No, this isn't held on a single day... This is at your own leisure, shall we say. I'll post up who's fighting who, fight, get a screenshot, and post it here. Now there's 10 people, a normal tourney style will do...

Basically, I'll post a roster either tomorrow or Monday, and post further then.

NB: I've confused myself now... I'll try and sort it out for Monday...
OK well idk but these 2 post seem to be the most important
i would still like to join in the but if the door has closed on that then i understand
but if i cant BE in it I would love to help
Also Jack as 4 the roster heres an idea
IDEA: have the slots absed on stance of saber, time to kill opponets, and basic skills
P.S. Sorry 4 the HUGE Quote and a Long Post and me continueing the post by typing this Post Script
XxX---HI---XxX
XxX---HI---XxX
Candy Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 pm

OK, I finally got a few things sorted out (I've been too busy recently, and I've job induction days today, tomorrow and Wednesday for a part-time job, so I'm mildly stressed!)

1. This IS NOT held on one day. I simply do not have that sort if time. My idea is to tell you who to fight, and you go off and sort it out yourselves like gentlemen (or women if there are any).

2. The roster's going to have to be in 2 groups, with 6 in one and 5 in the other. The 8 best will go through to the quarter finals.

I can't hold a tourney on one day. I would like to, but it simply isn't for the love of the Zombie Jesus going to happen. The time and planning it would take are too great. I believe everyone here is old enough and ugly enough to sort themselves out if I tell them who to fight. This doesn't necessarily mean I won't maybe hold the Semi-Finals and Finals on the same date, as a Duel Spectacular, but nothing's certain.

I'll tell you who's fighting who by the end of the week. I won't have time till Thursday, and Thursday is Guitar Hero: World Tour day at my friend's, so it may not be till Saturday. So relax and warm up by kicking the crap out of Lucario Wink
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~ Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm

ye u can go **** urself jack

i owned people in duels yesterday
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Donut Academy Member

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Well, I got my card fitted today so I'm all good.
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by XxX---HI---XxX Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:38 pm

wow Lucario nice talk
Anyway back to the Tournament, Jack if ur busy and stressed i dont think i got much planned on my calander this week except 4 church
And i have no Problem helping u wiht this
I would actually perfer 2 help u or at least be a witness to the fights
XxX---HI---XxX
XxX---HI---XxX
Candy Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:49 am

Why don't people just duel and post a /ss as proof of the winner or something...it doesn't need to be watched over lol

X
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by time Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 pm

X wrote:Why don't people just duel and post a /ss as proof of the winner or something...it doesn't need to be watched over lol
we should do something like .m. that we had at tw here
time
time
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by XxX---HI---XxX Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Why? Cause i could say i just beat Lucario in a Duel match when i didnt
and he like not win the tournament cause of a lie from some1
THATS WHY!!!
XxX---HI---XxX
XxX---HI---XxX
Candy Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:17 pm

If you read my original post, I said post screenies of the victory there.

Argh... HI, any help would be very welcome. If it was only just making sure the two people I told to duel duel, it would be helpful.

Need more sleep... Too little of late...
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:19 pm

What we need are some match-ups. Make a list Cappy?
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by XxX---HI---XxX Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Theicecreaman wrote:What we need are some match-ups. Make a list Cappy?
I can do that but 1st I would need an actuall list of people who is in it
And then i would make 1 in about a day or to based on skill
XxX---HI---XxX
XxX---HI---XxX
Candy Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Oh but even pirates have to get out of Tortuga and make lists! xD Let the Cap'n do what he does best. Well second-best at least, because we all know how 1337 he is when it comes to raiding villages.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by time Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:57 am

so when is this deal? I would like to be in it.
time
time
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:32 pm

This deal starts when I make the list, WHICH WILL BE POSTED UP ON FRIDAY! (inset day on Friday, so no school Woohoo yeah!)

I'm too tired to do one tonight, and too busy to do one tomorrow.

Time, your welcome to join as contestant number 12.

I already have an idea of who is going in which group, I just need to finalise it...
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Theicecreaman wrote:Oh but even pirates have to get out of Tortuga and make lists! xD
Lol, Its port royal thats the Dangerous navy filled place, Razz Tortuga is a pirate home, lol. I wonder why Cuba, Trindad, Tobago and Jamaica arent in Pirates of the Carribean, It is after all, The carribean
Da Llama
Da Llama

Number of posts : 1809

http://donutdojo.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next