Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask a Stupid question, Then get a stupid answer.=D

+27
Darth_Celestial
Lil' Beth
The DeliSauce*
Gunny Jr
blivvy
BlueNinja
Shadow
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
liberty
XxX---HI---XxX
Dark'Hunter
time
X
Juheti
Bugenhagen
KaiStagon
Cap'nJackSparrow
Snappie245/
Tanis
BULWA
PaidByDeath
Tasmann
amune
Wonko the Sane
Loki
Theicecreaman
Da Llama
31 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Ask a Stupid question, Then get a stupid answer.=D - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask a Stupid question, Then get a stupid answer.=D

Post by Wonko the Sane Thu May 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Cap'nJackSparrow wrote:Warlock.

If I have £5 and Chuck Norris has £5, what is the price of fish in China?

(Two posts at exactly the same time!!)

£5 for you, but free for Chuck Norris since all he has to do is look at the fish salesdude and they will begin beating themselves up voluntarily and smashing their brains out with frozen fish until they're lying bloodied and dead on the street, at which point Chuck Norris would turn around, smile for the camera, and walk off with a free fish.

(same question as my post above)
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Ask a Stupid question, Then get a stupid answer.=D - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask a Stupid question, Then get a stupid answer.=D

Post by Da Llama Thu May 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Because he found a cake in a bottle. one hundred WORDS = Bottle, Elephant, Belly in the toilet, Wonko i should win a bajillion points for typing a hundred words, Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah

Why is that on Artus_topside, Desann is Invincable? Look.
Ask a Stupid question, Then get a stupid answer.=D - Page 6 Shot0174

Last edited by Da Llama on Thu May 21, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Da Llama
Da Llama
Recovering Spammer (Stage 42)

Number of posts : 1809

http://donutdojo.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snappie245/ Thu May 21, 2009 4:37 pm

thats cause Kyle is a noob at artus topside he ddint know how to swing a saber right. What is Ice's favorite Food

Chinnesee

American

Japanese

Italin

Who cares

Snappie245/
Pie Academy Member

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Thu May 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Wonko the Sane wrote:Sand-waimagonna kill you, disembowel you, roast your corpse, feed it to the Jabberwock, and mop the floor with your insides if you don't start coming up with less stupid and more creative questions and answers as Ice suggested you do.

The great Cap'n Jack has returned! He was stranded for so very long on a remote desert island with naught but a pad of sticky notes for food, shade, and company! Describe, in detail (100 words, no less, or else you lose a bajillion points!!) how he managed to survive such a horrible situation with only a pad of sticky notes!

Da Llama wrote:Because he found a cake in a bottle.

Why is that on Artus_topside, Desann is Invincable? Look.

You're about 92 words short of not losing a bajillion points. Fail. Minus a bajillion points. Good luck ever recovering from that one. I'm not even going to bother answering Snap's question because people have already asked "what is so and so's favorite ____" like sixty times in this thread already. Minus a thousand points, Snap.

Minus a thousand points for every post from this point on that I deem stupid and uncreative.

Question: You're sitting on a bench in a crowd watching the boxing match of the century between Cap'n Jack and Chuck Norris. They're both going at it and you're practically on the edge of your seat because of the excitement! Chuck Norris is landing blow after terrible blow on poor lil' Cap'n and it looks to be all over for him. You look away for a brief moment to find your peanuts, and when you look back, Chuck Norris is lying face down on the mat, blood and rum forming a puddle around his body, with Cap'n standing triumphantly over him, waving at the crowd. How'd he do it?
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Thu May 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Drank loads of rum to get drunk, Then he Got a saber when no-one was looking and Killed him.

Why did i lose a bajillion points and Cap'n didn't? Sad

Da LLama wrote:Because he found a cake in a bottle. one hundred WORDS = Bottle, Elephant, Belly in the toilet, Wonko i should win a bajillion points for typing a hundred words, Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah
Wonko the Sane wrote: Minus a bajillion points.
Can i have those points back now?
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Snappie245/ Thu May 21, 2009 8:27 pm

ditto.

Snappie245/
Pie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Fri May 22, 2009 2:52 am

No question by Snap.

Why did i lose a bajillion points and Cap'n didn't? Sad
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Fri May 22, 2009 5:56 am

Because I posted at the same time as Wonko, by an incredible conicnidence. Therefore, it would seem parametrically certain that my life and Wonko's are connected by unseen soul threads, thereby proving Buddism, and also proving Llama is a total n00b.

Question: Wonko, me and Chuck Norris are in a Mexican standoff. Wonko decapitates himself out of fear. As I prepare to attack Chuck, he suddenly morphs into Giga-Chuck. As I close my eyes, and prepare for the end, I hear a thud, and see Wonko in front of me, saber raised. What happened to Chuck, considering his body is not there and there is no blood pool?
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 723

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiStagon Fri May 22, 2009 2:11 pm

He crawled inside Wonko's sphincter for fear.

Question: Why do fools fall in love?

KaiStagon
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Fri May 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Because it ends up in a crush.

Flying pigs invaded Hoth!
What would you do?
A. Not really care, Its not my planet.
B. Try laming those n00bz.
C. Abuse them.
D. Destroy hoth with the Flying pigs
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Snappie245/ Fri May 22, 2009 4:16 pm

C. Who wouldnt???

Snappie245/
Pie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Fri May 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Me, I'd probably get banned from hoth clan for Abuse, lol.

You find a nacho. It isnt dipped in salsa. But salsa is for wimps!
How do you eat a tasty nacho without salsa?
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Snappie245/ Fri May 22, 2009 6:51 pm

with the cheese in the other corner. DUR
I dont have a question so here is mine.
How do you drink water and breathe?

Snappie245/
Pie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugenhagen Fri May 22, 2009 7:03 pm

God made it so i can "drink water and breathe".

Why am i asking a never ending question that will never end because it lasts so long that the fact that it will never end shant ever exit your mind because of the obvious fact of repeating it?
jk
here's the rael one

How much longer until Ca gets hacked and completely shut-down and we become the dominant community?
Bugenhagen
Bugenhagen
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 1015

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Fri May 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Tommorow? lol

You see a farm and Lee evans used to work there. You find a chicken and a pig doing a lightsaber fight.
What is going on?
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Sat May 23, 2009 7:43 am

Well, due to the laws of logic, as Lee Evans is so funny, he must have warped the poor animals minds to make them believe they were Jedi, thus resulting in this slightly weird but epic fight, and Lee will be watching somewhere laughing his head off.

Question: Wonko is fed up of crappy questions and crappy answers, and his points threat has so far failed. In his Tower of Doom, he plots his next evil move, wanting the Jabberwock to feature heavily in his revenge plan. So, what is Wonko's plan of action?
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 723

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 am

Easy, Minusing cake points. lol. Or... He turns dark (insane alpacka, darth juheti .etc) For instance, He has Double saber, Emp, Perhaps god, Maybe Give all, And a bag of crisps. So, He burns everything in his sight and He'll jump into a wall or be whacked in the head to get sense knocked into him.

You are at a Rugby stadium, And they are playing Soccer there. And you see 5 sumos, a shoe, 4 Cannibals and a Serial Killer on the Home team, And on the Visitor team, There is 11 supervillians and superheroes including Wonko. At half time, They have a rubber chicken fight. Then the cannibals dissapear, Then at full time, They all commit suicide at a tiny hill,
What the hell is going on???
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Wed May 27, 2009 11:48 am

Simple I was at the game eating garlic bread.

You come to Wonko's server, the map is currently oldwest_v2. You come there to join Juheti and have some fun. Wonko then pops up out of no where and challenges you to a draw. What do you do?

A. Face him.
B. Cheat.
C. Hang him on the hanging thing.
D. Get the heck outta town.
E. Call the sheriff.
F. Make Juheti look like you and push him out to face Wonko.
G. Surrender.
H. Kill yourself.

NOTE: You cannot come up with your own answer! You must select one of the choices given!
Tasmann
Tasmann
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Snappie245/ Wed May 27, 2009 2:01 pm

B. why not??

Snappie245/
Pie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Thu May 28, 2009 6:47 am

Because that would just be unfair, Then wonko becomes the jabberwock. Shrug

You are in a giant Flip flop, and a meteor crushes you, And you're stuck under it.
What would you do?
A. Hold on to it, Hoping it will take you to the moon,
B. Get water and put out the fire on it.
C. Eat popcorn
E. Complain that I missed out D.
F. Think about how much longer your stuck in there.
G. Noclip out.
H. Hope for a tele
I. Get Wonko to lift it off.
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Snappie245/ Thu May 28, 2009 3:29 pm

id do G-I 1 of them would have to work...
I dont have a question. ban me?

Snappie245/
Pie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Fri May 29, 2009 9:37 am

Yes Because you didn't realize that you just asked a question which it is "ban me?" therefore We shall ban you *bans snappie* There objective accomplished.

Question(s):
A. Star Wars Republic Commando ftw?
B. Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast ftw?
C. Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy ftw?
D. Star Empire at War ftw?
E. Star Wars Battlefront ftw?
F. Star Wars Battlefront 2 ftw?
G. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic ftw?

NOTE: Anybody can post their answer for this question even if somebody posted before them. Also you have to answer EVERY SINGLE CHOICE A-G Answer by saying either Yes or No.
Tasmann
Tasmann
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Fri May 29, 2009 12:21 pm

A. Maybe
B. Hell yeah! Rock Hard
C. Yep
D. No
E. If you insist
F. Same as Battlefront, So.... Wonko decides.
G. Never played.

You find a squirrel and a cat,
The cat has honey and the squirrel has jelly,
You will accept one of their food offering as friendship,
Which you choose and Why?
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Fri May 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Oh this is a tough one, hm.... I can't decide!!!! Banging Head

Okay, so since they're competing over my friendship, I obviously have to turn them both so they offer each other the honey and jelly, thus solidifying a permanent bond of friendship between the cat and the squirrel. My job there being done, I continue no my journey.

Several hours later, I come upon a bridge. The bridge spans a small creek with a few trickles of water running downhill. On the bridge is a man with a big stick. He says to me: "If I don't get no tolls, I don't eat no rolls. (hehe, I made that up meself)". I have three choices, as I see it. I could fight the man and his big stick, knock him off into the creek with less than an inch of water, save him when he cries out for help saying he can't swim and he's drowning, then recruit him into my party and continue on my journey; or I could hop across the small creek and make a break for the woods; or I could turn around and go back home.

Help me figure out what I should do, why, and what might be the consequences of my actions.

Also, just so you know Llama, Battlefront II is much more awesomer than the first one.

Also also, KotOR Rock Hard s like nobody's business.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Fri May 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Well, Since that you and the cat and squirrel are friends, Get to woods, Tell your new furry friends and then they tell an acorn and a fish, Then you end up nowhere. Very Happy But the squirrel might go acorn-jitsu and fight the old man and his stick.

I find a toothbrush and toothpaste, And there is the stinky fish and the stinky cheese, There is more stinky than toothy, And I find a Banana saying, "May the Toothy be you." And I'm all like "Screw that!".
I have 16 choices.
A. Beat up the banana, And tell that toothpaste looks like a fish,
B. Jump into a wall, And carry on the story,
C. Eat the banana and wash it out with a cake
D. Learn the Alphabet
E.
F. Panic about the missing reason above me.
G. Turn into a frog and change my name to "Flinstone".
H. /amtele LLama 0 0 0 0
I. /amgc LLama and Kill teh banana
J. Think of another reason
K. Spam all these threads.
L. Panic that I'm going off the question.
M. Whack the banana with a pan.
N. Do the Peanut butter jelly time dance.
Da LLama was banned from the server (Reason: Because he is so annoying and all that)
O. Try getting unbanned.
Pick one reason, And tell why you picked it.
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum