Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is this place?

2 posters

Go down

What is this place? Empty What is this place?

Post by distortedvoice Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:30 pm

I stumbled upon this last night. I rarely play JK2 anymore but whats up.

distortedvoice

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

What is this place? Empty Re: What is this place?

Post by Wonko the Sane Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Hey there, welcome to the forums! Hi / See ya Glad to meet you.

We're a community-style group of people who played jk2 and jk3 back in the day. Our members came from many other clans and communities to play on a server that was just plain fun and to hang out with generally cool people Cool Most of us rarely have time for it anymore either, but we still maintain our servers (you can see them at the bottom of the portal page) and we hang out on them from time to time with the random players who find their way there.

We've got a standard server with a completely custom mod with an RPG system, holidays, cookies, and extra awesome general fun-ness all around. There's also a basejk duel server, a Hydroball server, and a jk3 server. I always say we'll be the last servers standing, long after the master server lists have been shut down.

These forums have become a general hang-out since life gets in the way of game time for most of us these days. It lets us all stay in touch and we welcome new members. Stick around and have some fun Very Happy
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down