Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School of Cake RP!

4 posters

Go down

School of Cake RP! Empty School of Cake RP!

Post by Wonko the Sane Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:44 am

Ladieeeees and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Come one, come all, to Wonko's Wacky World of Wonder!!

Step right up, come this way, hand me your tickets please! No ticket, little boy? No problem, I can /sell you one for just 500 credits!! You've got a measly 500 credits, don't you? Well, then, what are you waiting for?? /buy yourself a ticket and step right into the tent, right this way!

See with your very own eyes, the magical Loki Mouse!! But don't you dare /pay him any of your spare credits or he's liable to poke you with that really tiny looking cutlass!! Over here, you'll find Icecreaman the Perverted!! Please, boys, stay clear of him and, for goodness sakes, don't let him /sell you any ice cream okay? Move along, moving on right this way, we have 'Blivvy the Badass!! Dodge those bullets, kids, or you'll end up like poor Boognish over in the corner there and, believe me, those stains don't come out! And, last but not least, behold the wonder that is Fjord the Average!! His mighty averageness is matched only by his deep, deep pockets!! If you ask him nicely, he just might give you a few credits!

What's that, you say? You're not getting enough credits by robbing people or digging through piles of crap on the straw floor of the tent? Why not go into legitimate business?? Yes, here at Wonko's Wacky World of Wonder, we're always looking for new talent to add to the team. Why, just over here we have a vacant desk with your name on it!! Why not /buy some rent to pay for the space and supplies so you can sell your very own collection of unique contraptions and whatchamacallits and bizarre foods and beverages from far away lands!! You, too, could be filthy rich!!!

Or are your pockets getting too heavy? Too much cash lining them, weighing you down? Well, do I have a selection of super high-end merchandise that is sure to get you drooling!! Behind this curtain here, exist priceless marvels of the supernatural world reserved for those to whom price is no object!! But buyer beware, no refunds!!!

Yes, my friends, Wonko's Wacky World of Wonder is now officially open for Role Play!! Check your /credits and save up!! If you have a login, your cash will be saved for when you log back in so you can one day gain access to the exclusive high-end items behind the red curtain!!

Buy buy buy!!! Sell sell sell!! All at Wonko's Wacky World of Wonder!!!
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

School of Cake RP! Empty Re: School of Cake RP!

Post by Loki Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:02 am

YAY! Wait... can we buy a pony? Cause if I can't buy a pony, I'll be sad Sad
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:52 am

Do ponies exist in the SW universe?

But I guess that doesn't matter since we are in Wonko's Wacky World of Wonder.
blivvy
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Sorry, no ponies. You can, however, buy pwnies, but it'll cost you. Kai already bought one and can attest to their magicalness and his subsequent poorness.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Wonko the Sane wrote:Sorry, no ponies. You can, however, buy pwnies, but it'll cost you. Kai already bought one and can attest to their magicalness and his subsequent poorness.
lol!

Doooooon't worry, kiddos! I got all the ice cream flavors that you'll ever want! Vanilla, chocolate, bloodthirstyjabberwockyflesheatingranc--I mean, cookie dough...and uhh...all kinds of other stuff!!!

Step right up! Icecreamland is now open for business! Tip Hat
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down