Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eve Online

2 posters

Go down

Eve Online Empty Eve Online

Post by Sidious Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Probably the best game ever, does anyone here play it or heard of it? Razz It only costs 14.95 a month per account to play Razz

Only in eve, will you find people hacking into your alliance forums, ddosing your teamspeak and making death threats to you on the phone, sometimes the metagaming is a little harsh, but in the end you have fun Razz

It has the best pvp in any MMORG, theres only 1 server, sometimes you'll see 40,000 people online. Its a space simulation game where you are pod-pilot who flies ships and trains up skillpoints to fly the ships and modules that make use of the ship. I have taken part in some 500vs500 battles.

www.eveonline.com

- crazy russian fleet commanding on teamspeak Razz
Sidious
Sidious

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Eve Online Empty Re: Eve Online

Post by Wonko the Sane Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:18 pm

I've done the trial two or three times before, but never really got into it. For me, the ships are too slow. You can't explore anything.. takes forever to reach a planet you want to get a closer look at.

If you grab yourself a micro whatever drive and super thrusters or whatever they were called, then fly yourself to that big gate thing and start jumping from container to container, eventually when the containers start to run out you'll find a container I left there. Had planned to fly all the way to it before my trial ran out one time, but jeez.. that's what I mean about the ships traveling too slowly. You simply can't get any decent exploration done.

I'll wait for Star Trek Online, thank you very much.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidious Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:53 pm

you cant do anything to celestial objects like viewing planets, its all about player interactions with each other

I've been playing for 4 years now, the epicness of the game comes from alliance warfare, some battles are 500vs500 players, other than that its pretty boring Razz
Sidious
Sidious

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down