Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask a Stupid question, Then get a stupid answer.=D

+27
Darth_Celestial
Lil' Beth
The DeliSauce*
Gunny Jr
blivvy
BlueNinja
Shadow
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
liberty
XxX---HI---XxX
Dark'Hunter
time
X
Juheti
Bugenhagen
KaiStagon
Cap'nJackSparrow
Snappie245/
Tanis
BULWA
PaidByDeath
Tasmann
amune
Wonko the Sane
Loki
Theicecreaman
Da Llama
31 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Ask a Stupid question, Then get a stupid answer.=D - Page 7 Empty Re: Ask a Stupid question, Then get a stupid answer.=D

Post by Snappie245/ Sat May 30, 2009 12:14 pm

E. ban me again i have no question. this time im not asking 1. IT ENDS HERE!!!!

Snappie245/
Pie Academy Member

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Ask a Stupid question, Then get a stupid answer.=D - Page 7 Empty Re: Ask a Stupid question, Then get a stupid answer.=D

Post by Da Llama Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:25 am

Snappie245/ wrote:E. am i a noob?
Yeah, You are a noob. Razz

If you are so sleepy and tired, Why can you be bothered to go to sleep?
Da Llama
Da Llama
Recovering Spammer (Stage 42)

Number of posts : 1809

http://donutdojo.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juheti Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:46 am

cause it takes effort to get to the friggin bed. (happens to me all the time -___-)

You have a 50 page research paper due in 2 minutes, and as you are running to class to turn it in, the paper spontaneously combusts. How long will it take until a train moving towards you at the speed of light (c = 3.00 X 10^8 m/s) from 99 X 10^15 meters away be affected by your paper's blast (which has a radius of 100 m)?
Juheti
Juheti
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:53 am

330,000,000 seconds, give or take a few googles.

Wonko has you bested in a training duel. His saber will decapitate you should you try to retailate. You can see no way to win this duel, however, Wonko says that there is one way he can still be beaten. Given that your force powers are only basic, how could you feasably retailate without dieing?
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 723

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:54 am

Bribe him with cookies to close his saber then strike him down!

Why is it that Wonko is President? (refer to Wonko's Presidency if you have too)
Tasmann
Tasmann
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:48 am

Being a Jedi, and a formidable one at that, Wonko mind tricked everyone into believing he was Barack Obama, then told the press he was standing down for Wonko to take his place. Barack Obama currently lives in Hawaii, with his every need catered for by the gracious Wonko.

Wonko must choose a successor, one from the forums who will do his bidding when he can no longer control the populace. You cannot choose yourself, so who would you recommend and why?
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasmann Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:25 am

Urrr ahem...
Then came the day where Wonko would select someone to be his Vice-President. He chose Mr.Juheti to be the Vice-President, of which everyone approved of it.
^_^

Cap'n are you even paying attention to what you're reading!?
Tasmann
Tasmann
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:54 am

Yes, I always pay attention to what I read. Vice-President doesn't replace the original President, unless there's some accident. A new President is chosen. Least, that's how it works in the UK, so I may have made a whoopsie there.

Somebody Set Us Up The Bomb?
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:05 pm

---------> *points at cap'n*

Its halloween night, And candy is alive! Candy has invaded the world and taken the president (wonko) hostage!
Their leader is a marshmallow armidillo. The army is armed with soda blasters. You team up with terminator, Juheti, Ice, Me, and Daredevil to save the world on Halloween, Then a Cookie jumps and he will kill you with his giant lollipop.
What to do?
A. Tele anywhere
B. Eat the big lollypop
C. Spell your name
D. Die and then get terminator to get chainsaw.
E. Call Santa and the easter bunny for help,
F. Play JK3, So, You dont die on JK2.
G. Get the trick or treaters to help and eat the cookie.
H. Surrender and Let candy take over the world and make the king/president a marshmallow armidillo.
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by PaidByDeath Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 pm

The answer to your question about how to spell 'W' . If it is written on paper in English and you had no idea how to pronounce it, it would be "Double you"
Thats one way of explaining it.

Well this is a really late post. However, I'd like to introduce a riddle that for once isn't about Starwars or what people like to eat.

If a tree falls in the woods and noone is around, does it make a sound?

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Of course, Creaking.

Because PBD's answer was "The answer to your question about how to spell 'W' . If it is written on paper in English and you had no idea how to pronounce it, it would be "Double you"" I'm doing my question again.

Its halloween night, And candy is alive! Candy has invaded the world and taken the president (wonko) hostage!
Their leader is a marshmallow armidillo. The army is armed with soda blasters. You team up with terminator, Juheti, Ice, Me, and Daredevil to save the world on Halloween, Then a Cookie jumps and he will kill you with his giant lollipop.
What to do?
A. Tele anywhere
B. Eat the big lollypop
C. Spell your name
D. Die and then get terminator to get chainsaw.
E. Call Santa and the easter bunny for help,
F. Play JK3, So, You dont die on JK2.
G. Get the trick or treaters to help and eat the cookie.
H. Surrender and Let candy take over the world and make the king/president a marshmallow armidillo.
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by PaidByDeath Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:12 am

Well If I'm going to be knocked off anyway, I'd take the lollie pop (though I would rather a Whiskey lol)

That question about the tree has no answer. Sound cannot exsist If there is noone around to hear it.

They say it is an ancient saying that is suposed to help clear the mind of all other thoughts.

Heres another little one.

If your nose runs and your feet smell, In what way were you born? (trick question)

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:03 pm

While u were being cyberraped by an Australian

Why does Wonko think this community is different from any other community/clan?

X
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by PaidByDeath Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Well the answer to the feet and nose question is : You must of been born upsidedown.

And as for Wonko, well I know his master plan, he's gripping you in for votes to become President.. JK Look out Obama, duck when you get a cookie thrown at you! lol

This is something I never and I don't think anyone understands (seeing the writer of Alice in Wonderland was on Opium or something)

Why is a Raven like a writing desk?

Screw it If I know.. lol, probably another thing with no answer.

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Uh...now thats a good question.

Why IS a Raven like a writing desk?

X
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by PaidByDeath Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:45 pm

It's funny when I was a kid Alice In Wonderland just seemed fun with all the anticts. Now well it's just wierd, I don't ind it just a little strange when you get older. "Off with her head!" lol

I do find it commical that the Queen is bigger than the King who is a little midgit. Goes to show who wares the pants so to speak in that Kindom.

This is a little of te subject from this thread but , the person that wrote Alice In Wonderland based it on a girl he used to stalk, well thats what they say anyway who knows, it was centuries ago. Pretty sick guidline for a story though.

Anyway...

Theres a Blonde, Brewnet and a Redhead stuck on a deserted Island, they find a lamp and a geny appears.

He says I will grant you 1 wish each.

The Brewnet says she wants to go back to her boyfrend 'Click' it was done, the Redhead says she wants to go back to her family 'Click' done.

What do you suppose the blonde wished for?

Some people I know on here have already heard that joke, but hey what the heck.

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:40 pm

A car door,

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T UV W X Y Z Which makes this question:
If you drink a cup of something, How do you drink the Cup?
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by PaidByDeath Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:23 pm

The answer the blonde made was. "I wish I had my friends back!" lol

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:51 pm

No question by PBD,

What is the opposite of an opposite?
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugenhagen Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:15 pm

The opposite of an opposite is the original "thing" that's was opposited (or opposed)

Why does AT&T suck?
Bugenhagen
Bugenhagen
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 1015

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by time Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 pm

their logo is a big ball

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wouldchuck couldn't chuck wood
time
time
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugenhagen Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:12 pm

None cause they can't chuck wood.

If you go back in time but end up in the future what happened?
Bugenhagen
Bugenhagen
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Snappie245/ Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:07 pm

nothing. Why does this topic still exist

Snappie245/
Pie Academy Member

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Because Snappie sucks,

There was a guy called brad in a office, Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?
Da Llama
Da Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugenhagen Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:59 pm

the answer is... he is a window washer and he was depressed by cleaning windows that he opened a window and jumped in the building. It didn't say he must jump to the ground.

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him underwater for 5 minutes, then hangs him. Later they go out to a wonderful dinner together. How is this possible? (If you want the answer just ask me)
Bugenhagen
Bugenhagen
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum