Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's In The Oven?#1

+5
liberty
Loki
Wonko the Sane
BULWA
Theicecreaman
9 posters

Go down

What's In The Oven?#1 Empty What's In The Oven?#1

Post by Theicecreaman Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:00 pm

What's In The Oven? Episode #1

What's In The Oven?#1 Electr10
Hello Dear Listeners!
Thank you for tuning into Ice's pilot episode of What's In The Oven? We will talk about many different things today, life, death, culinary science, lollipops, etc. The point of this program, brought to you free from (c)2009 Wonko's School of Cake. (TM)(R)(MIA)(PG-13)(Violators will be towed.), is to learn about the multifarious complexities of our Mother Earth. here we go to Ice for a live statement on our first topic... lollipops!

Wonko's School of Cake - Ice, how do you feel about our rivils, the poppin' lollies, whos secret mafia blew up our imports of pie and left a bewildered Death in the dust.
Ice - I like cookies.
WSoC - I'm sure that you do... And other comments?
Ice - Yes, first of all, cake rules. Second of all, why is this program called What's In The Oven?
WSoC - Good question!
Ice - Aaaaand???
WSoC - OK! Movin' on to our next topic!

life! We have a special presentation for you from this program's very own mascot.....the one... the only.... Icecreaman!
Ice - HIGH!
WSoC - Hello there.
<WSoC was sabered by Ice.>
Ice has been banned from the server. Reason: Eating a lollipop!
NEXT TOPIC!

Death - He has defected to cookies! He has left Snap as the new headmaster of pie.... w00tness! This program is dedicated to you for absolutly no reason! Just like when a company recieves so much goddamn money from the government to help the economy and they give it to their top employees as bonuses! Yay! Let's all inter ourselves in the 21st century!
NEXT TOPIC!
Culinary Science - It rhymes with cake haahahahahhahhahhahah laugh with me! Let's all stuff our faces with electronic marshmallows that swallow us whole, and.....and ....and...... OMG!!!!! IT's Tasmann! He's spamming on another thread! What can we do Sad Hopefully aliens will come and hack the internet so that nobody except me and ..... err MAYBE Wonko can use it..
//End program. Tune in next week on What's In The Oven!

Last edited by Theicecreaman on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's In The Oven?#1 Empty Re: What's In The Oven?#1

Post by BULWA Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Rofl, nice program! Very Happy

btw:
Theicecreaman wrote:Snap is now the new headmaster of pie
Why it would be snap? Total Shock
I am the biggest pie eater in jk2! Surprised
BULWA
BULWA
Pie Academy Member

Number of posts : 264

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 pm

correction made: He left him as the new headmaster. I won't post any more comments on these programs... I'll leave that to you guys lol
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Oh what's this, this looks interesting! Very Happy

rofl oh that's hilarious!

Heh. Heh.. okay woah.. Shocked

... wait.. what? Total Shock

....... huh?!? confused

I don't think I can take another episode!! Dizzy

AAAH MAKE IT STOP!! Joystick
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Meh...somewhat comical. I've seen better[/sarcasm]

Wait wha? I could only just keep up with that! So much quickfire banter! Keep it up or I'll cut you... Twisted Evil
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by liberty Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:33 pm

ace *fiddles with the dial on the radio*

Whaaa? This thing's busted...it's just broadcasting gibberish scratch

Lol, classic iceC. On with the show! Eating

Ace of spades
liberty
liberty
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 116

http://www.galaxyrebels.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanis Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:22 am

Theicecreaman wrote:[lollipops![/font]

Wonko's School of Cake - Ice, how do you feel about our rivils, the poppin' lollies, whos secret mafia blew up our imports of pie and left a bewildered Death in the dust.
Ice - I like cookies.
What's In The Oven?
WSoC - Good question!
Ice - Aaaaand???

Death - He has defected to cookies! He has left Snap as the new headmaster of pie.... w00tness! This program is dedicated to you for absolutly no reason! Just like when a company recieves so much goddamn money from the government to help the economy and they give it to their top employees as bonuses! Yay! Let's all inter ourselves in the 21st century!
NEXT TOPIC!
Culinary Science - It rhymes with cake haahahahahhahhahhahah laugh with me! Let's all stuff our faces with electronic marshmallows that swallow us whole, and.....and ....and...... OMG!!!!! IT's Tasmann! He's spamming on another thread! What can we do Sad Hopefully aliens will come and hack the internet so that nobody except me and ..... err MAYBE Wonko can use it..
I wasnt left in the dust i was having a Panic Attack .
Tanis
Tanis
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by BULWA Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Why snap? :?:
BULWA
BULWA
Pie Academy Member

Number of posts : 264

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Back to top Go down

What's In The Oven?#1 Empty Because

Post by Snappie245/ Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:34 pm

He got to choose who he wanted as Headmaster and he always has said he dindt like you. So he chose me. What a Face

Snappie245/
Pie Academy Member

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Whos the MASTER of pie. Probably BULWA, So that makes me a Sir, I guess. lol!
Suspect
Da Llama
Da Llama
Recovering Spammer (Stage 42)

Number of posts : 1809

http://donutdojo.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Llama Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Theicecreaman wrote:

Hello Dear Listeners!
Thank you for tuning into Ice's pilot episode of What's In The Oven? We will talk about many different things today, life, death, culinary science, lollipops, etc. The point of this program, brought to you free from (c)2009 Wonko's School of Cake. (TM)(R)(MIA)(PG-13)(Violators will be towed.), is to learn about the multifarious complexities of our Mother Earth. here we go to Ice for a live statement on our first topic... lollipops!

Ice - I like cookies.
Ice - Yes, first of all, cake rules. Second of all, why is this program called What's In The Oven?
WSoC - Good question!
Ice - Aaaaand???

life! We have a special presentation for you from this program's very own mascot.....the one... the only.... Icecreaman!
Ice - HIGH!
WSoC - Hello there.
NEXT TOPIC!

NEXT TOPIC!
¬_¬ This is Insane! Except from Death joining cookies and Snap being leader. Its complety Weird! Red X Bash confused :arrow: Taping Toe Smack Dizzy Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Da Llama
Da Llama

Number of posts : 1809

http://donutdojo.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by amune Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:07 am

Da Llama wrote:
Theicecreaman wrote:

Hello Dear Listeners!

Ice - I like cookies.
WSoC - Good question!
Ice - Aaaaand???

Ice - HIGH!
WSoC - Hello there.
NEXT TOPIC!

NEXT TOPIC!
¬_¬ This is Insane! Except from Death joining cookies and Snap being leader. Its complety Weird! Red X Bash confused :arrow: Taping Toe Smack Dizzy Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

I just wanted to quote everything again incase you didnt know I was talking about the main topic I'm With Stupid
amune
amune

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:55 pm

That's okay 'munie, we know you're "special", so we make exceptions for you.
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by amune Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:22 am

Yay exceptions! I feel special like when you hang on the rope in gym and get that tingle feeling
amune
amune

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down