Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ho ho ho and happy things and stuff and whatnot!

3 posters

Go down

Ho ho ho and happy things and stuff and whatnot! Empty Ho ho ho and happy things and stuff and whatnot!

Post by Wonko the Sane Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Wink

Ho ho ho and happy things and stuff and whatnot! 15%2B-%2B1

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas filled with loads of loot! cheers

Last edited by Wonko the Sane on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Ho ho ho and happy things and stuff and whatnot! Empty Re: Ho ho ho and happy things and stuff and whatnot!

Post by blivvy Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:07 am

Merry Christmas guys. After watching The Force Awakens, I was thinking of picking up Battlefront but I've heard a lot of bad stuff about it. It's disappointing cause the beta looked great. 

I jumped on to jk2 instead and had a few duels. It's still fairly active. Seemed to be plenty of new players on there.
blivvy
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

Back to top Go down

Ho ho ho and happy things and stuff and whatnot! Empty Re: Ho ho ho and happy things and stuff and whatnot!

Post by blivvy Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:19 am

And I forgot - 
blivvy
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:04 pm

JK2 has been super cheap on Steam for some time now and there's this Star Wars bundle that they're advertising.  I've noticed a ton of random players around for the holidays.  Christmas mode was a hit, as always santa

I called the Battlefront thing though, didn't I?  There's a lot of little things people are complaining about with it, but the root of the problem is they just re-made Battlefront II.  Why even bother, seriously.  If they make a second re-make, hopefully they'll spend a little more time making it new and different instead of copying the CoD formula that only (inexplicably) works for CoD games.

Oh, and Happy New Year! cheers Fare thee well, Twenty Fifteen.  I hope Twenty Sixteen brings everyone tons of Wonko's patent-pending insta-magical perpetually-rolling seriously Good Times.  Remember:  Change is inevitable.  Except from a vending machine.

Stay sane, my friends Cool
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Merry ho-ho-ho!

I think the main problem with BF3 is the game was just incomplete and lacking in maps.  I don't think there is much to do in Battlefront after you get the hang of it, and I think it'd be much better if there were a single player component like in the Battlefield games.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down