Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discord, servers and other big words.

4 posters

Go down

Discord, servers and other big words. Empty Discord, servers and other big words.

Post by BuZz Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:47 pm

So, BuZz here. I've been playing this game same as y'all. I see your posts on here every few months and it does sadden me that we all don't get on together anymore. Life goes on, people grow up, people have kids. Da Llama, I seen your post about having a six year old. I have two children myself. Work 10 hour days. But recently I've been getting back into jk2 and jka. Past few weeks have been fun. Currently I'm the clan leader for a clan called [Clan] on jka  It's been a blast, we're more of a community than clan and we just explore maps, have fun and do our thing. No ranks, as of yet, and I've gotten six members in the past week or so since I've been home brewing my own server with nods to jk2 style gameplay and the general silliness of my time on Wonkos World. I hate to see your servers not up and running anymore but it's completely understandable. As I said, life goes on. Anyways. The point of this post is to give y'all my discord, it's JediJunkie#9884 and we have a clan system set up on there. Of course, this should go without saying but if any of you ever see me running around online, you're cordially and with great love invited to join our small but growing glhf nonsense. I hope everything in life is going to plan for y'all. It's not for me but that's probably because I suck at planning. Currently working with a new construction company, making great money but I put in a lot of work. My two kids are healthy and well, my daughter actually played some jk the other day. Wasn't very good but was a cool picture.
With love,
BuZz (Steven)
BuZz
BuZz
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Discord, servers and other big words. Empty Re: Discord, servers and other big words.

Post by Theicecreaman Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:06 pm

nice to hear you're still playing JKA man!  We don't really check the forums anymore.  The last Star Wars game I've played was Fallen Order and it was pretty good.  Looking forward to the next in the series.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Discord, servers and other big words. Empty Re: Discord, servers and other big words.

Post by Matt Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:28 am

Hey y'all. Hope y'all are doing well. My discord is Lekura#7467 if anyone wants to chat on there any time. Speaking of kids, mine is 8 this year. I get the memory of this place every blue moon and I hope you all know I think very fondly of you. I miss the days when the internet was like this... little bubbles, forums, games to chill on. Maybe the internet was different or maybe it was because I was a wide eyed kiddo, but it'll all be stuff I remember regardless. 

Cheers and good luck out there. If anyone wants my personal contact info too, just shoot me a request on Discord or on here. 

-Your Matty
Matt
Matt
Candy Academy Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlore Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:00 pm

BuZz wrote:So, BuZz here. I've been playing this game same as y'all. I see your posts on here every few months and it does sadden me that we all don't get on together anymore. Life goes on, people grow up, people have kids. Da Llama, I seen your post about having a six year old. I have two children myself. Work 10 hour days. But recently I've been getting back into jk2 and jka. Past few weeks have been fun. Currently I'm the clan leader for a clan called [Clan] on jka  It's been a blast, we're more of a community than clan and we just explore maps, have fun and do our thing. No ranks, as of yet, and I've gotten six members in the past week or so since I've been home brewing my own server with nods to jk2 style gameplay and the general silliness of my time on Wonkos World. I hate to see your servers not up and running anymore but it's completely understandable. As I said, life goes on. Anyways. The point of this post is to give y'all my discord, it's JediJunkie#9884 and we have a clan system set up on there. Of course, this should go without saying but if any of you ever see me running around online, you're cordially and with great love invited to join our small but growing glhf nonsense. I hope everything in life is going to plan for y'all. It's not for me but that's probably because I suck at planning. Currently working with a new construction company, making great money but I put in a lot of work. My two kids are healthy and well, my daughter actually played some jk the other day. Wasn't very good but was a cool picture.
With love,
BuZz (Steven)

Ditto my man.
Grimlore
Grimlore

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down