i lol'd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i lol'd

Post by KaiStagon on Mon May 16, 2011 6:06 pm

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/05/dropbox-ftc/

KaiStagon
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 517
Age : 26
Location : MA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i lol'd

Post by Theicecreaman on Mon May 16, 2011 6:27 pm

The cake is a lie.

_________________
Click here.
avatar
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 3987
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

View user profile http://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i lol'd

Post by Wonko the Sane on Mon May 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Meh, the media is just doing what it always does, blowing everything way out of proportion and taking quotes from people completely out of context just to get attention.

It's not entirely unlike a baby crying all night long when it wants attention.


Words to the wise: Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear. Or in this case, read. Especially if it's in something that calls itself the "news".

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-october-29-2009/for-fox-sake-
(start at 3:40 for the good stuff)




Word to the g33k: Just use TrueCrypt, you noob!
http://lifehacker.com/5794486/how-to-add-a-second-layer-of-encryption-to-dropbox


Word to your mutha: Rock Hard


Word to everyone else: Don't you have anything better to be doing??


Word up:



Secret word:

_________________
avatar
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4090
Location : The outside of the asylum

View user profile http://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: i lol'd

Post by Loki on Tue May 17, 2011 1:46 am

TrueCrypt fo' life!

_________________
What Diablo 3 should have been!
avatar
Loki
Court Jester

Number of posts : 1279
Age : 26
Location : Wraeclast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i lol'd

Post by blivvy on Tue May 17, 2011 4:44 am

As it has been said b4 - 10% of what u read in newspapers is true, the other 90% is complete bs xD

_________________

avatar
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634
Age : 31
Location : Drangleic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i lol'd

Post by Theicecreaman on Tue May 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Lmaoooo
"It's your job to f**k up power. It's Fox's job to f**k up truth!"

_________________
Click here.
avatar
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 3987
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

View user profile http://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i lol'd

Post by Wonko the Sane on Tue May 17, 2011 3:38 pm

That's gotta be my favorite clip from the Daily Show.


_________________
avatar
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4090
Location : The outside of the asylum

View user profile http://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: i lol'd

Post by KaiStagon on Tue May 17, 2011 7:05 pm

speaking of the Daily Show-- I just looked up the O'Reilly vs Stewart debate on the rapper Common-- and got stuck in a spiraling half hour of agony reading comments on right-wing websites. And I thought YouTube comments were bad :/

KaiStagon
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 517
Age : 26
Location : MA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i lol'd

Post by Wonko the Sane on Wed May 18, 2011 1:17 am

Danger, danger Will Robinson! Avoid the comments!! Dizzy

_________________
avatar
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4090
Location : The outside of the asylum

View user profile http://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: i lol'd

Post by Theicecreaman on Wed May 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Now if that isn't objective I don't know what is.

_________________
Click here.
avatar
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 3987
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

View user profile http://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i lol'd

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum