Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marshmallow of Doom!

Go down

The Marshmallow of Doom! Empty The Marshmallow of Doom!

Post by Link Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:04 am

Chapter 1

Down deep in a dark mine a worm tunneled. It was a peaceful creature. It never hurt anyone or got into fights with the other worms. It just ate dirt. and it kept eating. It tunneled quite far, eating all the dirt as it tunneled, leaving the excrement behind it. Suddenly, as the worm tunneled it noticed that the dirt got thicker. More dense somehow. As of there were a shield around something. With the thickening of the dirt came a dark foreboding sense. Any human near there would have wanted to die in some quick painless manner. Now, as we all know worms aren't to bright, so where a typical mole or average human would have run in fright, stumbling as he or it went, the worm kept on going. The dirt kept getting thicker and the worm kept tunneling. Suddenly it hit something peculiar. A very hard slate of rock. As a worm, he had a lot of experience in eating and digesting very very hard things, and so, as inevitably as the tide comes in, the worm continued. then, suddenly the slate stopped and the worm hit a wax. Again, being a worm, he didn't think that down in a cave it was strange to come upon a substance such as wax, and so, again, It kept going. But suddenly, there was a gurgling sound and a whoosh of white. Then the worm was gone. Engulfed in a sticky white liquid. The worm had done its duty in life, thus preceded to die, and pass on to the hunk of golden dirt in the sky.
Xonko was a rather ordinary boy, when you first looked at him. He had deep black hair, and he was tall for his age. He was always told he'd grow up to be a warrior by his mother. He had strong arms and stout long legs. He had a single white scar that stretched down the length of his right forearm. He had asked his mother why it was there before, but she had deflected the comment all of the times, and if he pushed, it was always followed by several nasty chores, having to do with compost and large pots that he himself could fit in. But out of everything that defined Xonko, the most peculiar thing was the fact that his eyes were a deep red. Like the color of dried blood, but just a tad bit brighter. His mothers were the same. He never asked about his eyes, but tended instead to believe that there were lots of people out there with red eyes, he and his mother were just the only ones in his village. Children often made fun of him, and adults gave him cold looks ad they beckoned for their children, who were so harshly ridiculed him. This happened an several occasions, and it always ended the same way. Tears. They were hot and abundant. In each occasion his mother would rock him and croon him to sleep. When ever he cried he was ashamed, but his mother told him that everyone cried. "Even you mom?" he asked after a particularly bad batch of scorn from the village kids "Yes dear, when it is appropriate to do so." she replied. "So is it appropriate for me to cry about the kids making fun of me?" he asked ending in an upward tone. She replied with a nod of her head and, "Yes dear, you were hurt and I will have words with the parents of the children in question. Who did you say they were this time dear?" He looked up, his eyes getting watery again."It was that Suzy! Shes always hated me, and her followers are always there mindlessly doing what she does!" he kind of yelled. "Well in that case, I'll talk to Susanne's mother and make it better" she said. "Mom, I'm not a baby! You don't have to make everything better! Ill be 14 next month and I'm still crying about someone making fun of me. I should deal with this myself." he replied. "If you wish, just remember. Be polite, I don't need you starting a vendetta with more members of this village", "Yes Ma'am." he replied. "Are you going to deal with it now, or help me fold these clothes? They wont wold themselves you know." Again he replied with a "Yes ma'am" and he crossed over to help his mother with the clothes. He started to fold when quite suddenly there was a scream that sounded like it came from the entrance of the town. The scream was accompanied by the sound or heavy horsebeats and what sounded like the clinking of armor.
Link
Link
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 174

http://www.clanrebel.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum