uh oh sh!t............

View previous topic View next topic Go down

uh oh sh!t............

Post by Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~ on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:46 am

this is some BS but my new charger's plug that goes 2 connect 2 the laptop comes out now and its impossible 4 me 2 get it fix -_- Banging Head

its like

=|------------------------------------------[big box]---------------------------------[)O <---- goes into laptop 2 charge and the O was loose then came out so i have 2 wiggle it so i can charge the laptop but now it doesnt work and im mad since i cant get on jk2 again and i just got on jk2 in june so i think im not gonna get back on jk2 unless i get it fix...
i might not come back and if i dont then that rly sucks,i know some1 was messin w/ the plug
if i dont come back 4 the next couple of months and so ill would still b posting,either from my dad's laptop my wii or my dsi
so wonko if i dont come back would u keep my pass on the server just in case i do come back,or give it 2 some1 since i cant use it XD
well at least i wont b bored now since i got guitar hero 5 and might b getting the beatles rock band Rock Hard (ya the beatles LOL)
btw celes has 3 skins i made (i think all 3) and if u c him on xfire or in jk2 ask him 4 the skins since 2 of them have lucario shirts and 1 is a skin i made 4 celes Very Happy used paint and a picture of lucario lol! hope u like em since they were pretty difficult 2 work specially celes's skin

so yall better b on jk2 whenever i can get back or ill come find u Twisted Evil \m/ Long Live Lucario \m/ O_o

Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Donut Academy Member

Number of posts : 360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uh oh sh!t............

Post by Bugenhagen on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:04 pm

Maybe someone is trying to tell you something by breaking your charger thing or whatever.

Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 1015

View user profile http://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by YumYum on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:17 pm

ughhh my charger is broken too. every time it comes unplugged my laptop shuts down..sucha painnnn!

YumYum

Number of posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum