Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction.

3 posters

Go down

Introduction. Empty Introduction.

Post by PaidByDeath Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Sorry If this is in the wrong section , but I wasnt sure.

I was Invited by Ice (Icecreamman) to join Pie.

Little bit about myself, I'm 25, used to be a lead singer in a band for many years, I'm into the arts , I have a degree in Graphic design, so I'd be glad to to help If I have time , with anything people may want sugesstions or either oppinion on something.

I live in Australia (Victoria). Also have been in nemerous clans (of course this isn't one though lol, but anyway)

Was a Council admin in EoD years back, then a CO leader in BL (Bloodline), then a Council member in Cold (not now, but Colds just come back and the rules have changed) then went to AL where I had founder access (the highest) well thats when Walsh left.. Then JJ for a short time, then Cold rose again and now I'm back with the cool guys..

Anyway I'm known for my long speeches, I'm a really social person, though sometimes I need to just shut up lol..

Anyway It doesn't really matter much about ranks in a community, but I'm just trying to let you get to know me. If some of you don't know I'm currently |COLD|PaidByDeath|J| on the servers.

Ok enough of the blabbering. However If anyone is into art or music It would be cool to talk to you, so drop me a line sometime If you like.

Cheers guys, and I hope I'm welcome to join.

Peace.

Way to Social for me Geez i spent a good 30 seconds on that Lol Smile Well anaways Welcome

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Introduction. Empty RE:Introduction

Post by Theicecreaman Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:48 pm

It is the right place to post. Just like chill with us at the Wonko's World server. If you can, download the Shroom Duck map pack from our downloads section because we use that alot. If you don't have too much space on your computer, it isn't a big deal. So yeah dude talk to Wonko or Death and you're probably in. Very Happy Welcome btw! ⭐
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction. Empty Thanks

Post by PaidByDeath Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:49 am

Thanks Ice.. Hang on Is that a profile pic of you? You look like Jabba The Hut, better cut back on the amount of Icecream you eat man.. lol Just messing bud..

Cheers.. Take care man

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Introduction. Empty Re: Introduction.

Post by Wonko the Sane Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:35 am

Welcome, Paid Very Happy Glad to have you aboard.

I don't suppose there's any chance I can convince you to join the Cookie Academy instead of Pie? Cool

...Didn't think so Razz

Anyways, Pie's our premier and most popular academy and there's lots of good peoples in it. Speak to me next time you see me on one of the servers and we'll get you going!
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:25 pm

PaidByDeath wrote:Thanks Ice.. Hang on Is that a profile pic of you? You look like Jabba The Hut, better cut back on the amount of Icecream you eat man.. lol Just messing bud..

Cheers.. Take care man
ahah gg
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Introduction. Empty Thanks

Post by PaidByDeath Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, I can be quite busy work and also my girlfriend (If you don't pay attention your girl you may end up sleeping in another room lol)

I'm still pretty active though, most people know Her and I (girlfriend) work different hours so I have more time to be online.

I'll get the new maps that you use. I'll just have to delete some of my sisters photots shes taken, they all look the same anyway, her with her friends at a party, seeing she lives about 30 minutes away from me, she uses my computer to store them..

PS. If there a particular map that is used alot? I'll get that one first.

Cheers guys and thanks again..

PaidByDeath
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:45 pm

yes there is. This one gets used quite a bit: Shroom Duck Map Pack
Don't delete those pictures just yet, this map pack is 240mb and I don't think that it will do your computer very well. I know you have dial-up so it will take a hell of a long time to download, and it's quite a large file. But if you can download it that would be cool, it isn't like that important.
ps. there are many maps in this pack just saying
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content