Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page

+27
theamazingdudeman
Acrobat
i'm norse
Mr.Fjord
Boognish
KaiStagon
Mr.Star
Mr.T
Lil' Beth
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Grimlore
The DeliSauce*
Shinja
Trey
Alendorian
Matt
time
Cap'nJackSparrow
Bugenhagen
blivvy
Wonko the Sane
BULWA
Sidious
Da Llama
Loki
Theicecreaman
Tanis
31 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 Empty Re: Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page

Post by blivvy Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 pm

blivvy
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

Back to top Go down

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 Empty Re: Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page

Post by Grimlore Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:12 am

Link killin ppl with his lazer Crazy!

more crazy than usin an AK-47 Link
Grimlore
Grimlore

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 Cool_image

I love these things. They look like they are moving when they are really not

...or are they Surprised
blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:57 pm

man that sh*t is shitting with my perception.... I printed em' out and it's still spinning!!! HELP ME!!! j/k j/k
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:31 am

Crazy
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~ Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:16 am

blivvy wrote:Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 Cool_image

I love these things. They look like they are moving when they are really not

...or are they Surprised

they r not spinning 4 me wtf
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Donut Academy Member

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:52 am

They are, and that's creepy.
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Number of posts : 723

Back to top Go down

Post by The DeliSauce* Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 am

I wonder if they've made a short movie out of a hologram yet... Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 Icon_cool. Or that really annoying plastic stuff that makes a deffaning noise when you scratch the hell out of it! Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 Icon_bounce
The DeliSauce*
The DeliSauce*
Pie Academy Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 am

You mean vinyl?
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:43 am

Wicky wicky wicky, fuwesh.

Sorry, wrong type of vinyl.
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by The DeliSauce* Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:44 am

ye
The DeliSauce*
The DeliSauce*
Pie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:01 pm

The DeliSauce* wrote:ye
Wtf kind of post is that? Neutral
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by The DeliSauce* Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:25 pm

ye
The DeliSauce*
The DeliSauce*
Pie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil' Beth Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Blah!!!! there's nothing to do over spring break when your parents bought a new tv and your not even allowed watching it! Razz They even took out the other tv! it's torcher! i SWEAR! especially when your mom is nocternal! but one good thing is my dad is working from home most of the time now. Rolling Eyes It also sucks when your BROTHER WON'T STOP ANNOYING YOU TO PLAY STAR WARS! For god sake i'm a girl, girls just wanna have fun! don't take that the wrong way! Although this girl would like to play football or basketball! GRRR!

EDIT: Banging Head I'm about ready to kill myself in the next 5 seconds if i can't find anything to do in this house! there should be a rip your hair out smiley although i wouldnt be smiling! especially not after getting yelled at by my older brother Jake who really could use anger management class!

EDIT 2: does anyone know how to unhiperatize a super hiper kitten? she is driving me and The Delisauce* NUTS! first she is taking up my whole chair! come on your skinny! how do you do it? someone give me tips! PLZ!!!! what next she pees on my bed? plz don't! lol so whats hangin'?

Mod: Keep the posts together please. 1 post is best, 2 may be aceptable, but 3 in a row is skillet worthy.
Lil' Beth
Lil' Beth

Number of posts : 4

http://www.schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The DeliSauce* Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 Sleep Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 341612 Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 882465 ... when ru going to stop yapping?! Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 882465 Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 532923
The DeliSauce*
The DeliSauce*
Pie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Wait, you two are related?

Talk to each other instead of typing it on here. We don't need to experience your family moments.

EDIT: Didn't make it clear enough I guess. I don't want to read anything else sibling related from you two. Anything further may be deleted. Boxing
Loki
Loki
Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Lil' Beth wrote:Blah!!!! there's nothing to do over spring break when your parents bought a new tv and your not even allowed watching it! Razz They even took out the other tv! it's torcher! i SWEAR! especially when your mom is nocternal! but one good thing is my dad is working from home most of the time now. Rolling Eyes It also sucks when your BROTHER WON'T STOP ANNOYING YOU TO PLAY STAR WARS! For god sake i'm a girl, girls just wanna have fun! don't take that the wrong way! Although this girl would like to play football or basketball! GRRR!

EDIT: Banging Head I'm about ready to kill myself in the next 5 seconds if i can't find anything to do in this house! there should be a rip your hair out smiley although i wouldnt be smiling! especially not after getting yelled at by my older brother Jake who really could use anger management class!

EDIT 2: does anyone know how to unhiperatize a super hiper kitten? she is driving me and The Delisauce* NUTS! first she is taking up my whole chair! come on your skinny! how do you do it? someone give me tips! PLZ!!!! what next she pees on my bed? plz don't! lol so whats hangin'?

Mod: Keep the posts together please. 1 post is best, 2 may be aceptable, but 3 in a row is skillet worthy.
I would say that feeling like that is a natural phase of adolescence, but you're only 10... affraid I'm not gonna say much because I believe strongly that kids these days don't appreciate what they are given. All I can say is this: don't take things for granted. People complain about how bitterly unfair their lives are yet even once their problems are solved, they find new reasons to yell, scream, and pester.

Human nature is weird lol confused confused confused
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~ Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:39 am

should add Funny Comments 2 thread name

that way those posts r not a waste of space in threads that ur suppose to put up a funny video or something

like this post XD
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Lucario*)WoN(~Donuts~
Donut Academy Member

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:24 am

or just move them to spam thread Very Happy
blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:13 pm

This is the funniest scene from the classic Smile
blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:56 pm

blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by The DeliSauce* Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Theicecreaman wrote:
Lil' Beth wrote:Blah!!!! there's nothing to do over spring break when your parents bought a new tv and your not even allowed watching it! Razz They even took out the other tv! it's torcher! i SWEAR! especially when your mom is nocternal! but one good thing is my dad is working from home most of the time now. Rolling Eyes It also sucks when your BROTHER WON'T STOP ANNOYING YOU TO PLAY STAR WARS! For god sake i'm a girl, girls just wanna have fun! don't take that the wrong way! Although this girl would like to play football or basketball! GRRR!

I would say that feeling like that is a natural phase of adolescence, but you're only 10... affraid I'm not gonna say much because I believe strongly that kids these days don't appreciate what they are given. All I can say is this: don't take things for granted. People complain about how bitterly unfair their lives are yet even once their problems are solved, they find new reasons to yell, scream, and pester.

Human nature is weird lol confused confused confused

i appreciate every crumb i get, my sis, well lets just say she doesn't even respect that she lives under a roof, an expensive one...$300,000... Youtube/funny vids/funny pics page - Page 4 Icon_sad
The DeliSauce*
The DeliSauce*
Pie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blivvy Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:36 pm

blivvy
blivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'nJackSparrow Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Huh. Otacon's a douche.
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cap'nJackSparrow
Cookie Academy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 pm

I remember that I was like wtf...

ddi u get metal gear online working btw? I haven't played it in probably a year lmao. I may get on it one of these days
edit: nvm I saw in the other thread u said it still hasn't been downloaded. It only takes me a few minutes to update...
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next