Crysis 3 Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crysis 3 Review

Post by Acrobat on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Just finished beating this game. It had extremely awesome single player in my opinion despite the old\tired fps format of the game. I haven't tried the multiplayer but from what other have said I'm not expecting much.

Drawback is it only took me 6-7 hours, and I read a lot of people were finishing it in 5. I finshed crysis 1, and I know it was somewhere between 20-50 hours although I can't recall exactly how long.

I plan on playing RAGE next to compare Crytek 3 engine to ID's most recent release with one. (I'd probably be mapping an expansion on my expedition map if I could get gtk and q3map2 to work well in windows 8 but not working currently so I'll wait around until some windows 8 mappers figure things out I hope)

Acrobat

Number of posts : 310

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crysis 3 Review

Post by blivvy on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:37 am

I've played Crysis 1 & 2. The 1st one was much better on pc imo. You had a bit more freedom with the vehicles and all. I played the 2nd one on Xbox and it really just felt like it was watered-down for the consoles. Then they just ported that to pc. Prob why I haven't tried Crysis 3 yet.

Not sure about the pc version of RAGE but I did play that on Xbox. I was a little disappointed though cause it wasn't exactly a big open world like I thought it was gonna be and tbh I didn't really care too much for the story or any of the characters. It's an average length though, would take about 12 hours or more to complete.

blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top