Wonko's School Of Cake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lolidontneednospaces

4 posters

Go down

Lolidontneednospaces Empty Lolidontneednospaces

Post by blivvy Sun May 19, 2013 6:02 pm

So this seems to be the new craze on the internet right now, putting a bunch of words together to make one word and then stick a lol in front. It's stupid and I don't like it.

That is all. /rant
blivvy
blivvy
Marshmallow Academy Member

Number of posts : 2634

Back to top Go down

Lolidontneednospaces Empty Re: Lolidontneednospaces

Post by Wonko the Sane Sun May 19, 2013 7:20 pm

lolsowaitwhatisthisnow?

I don't get it. And I haven't seen it yet either, but if it's the next thing I'm sure it'll creep into every facet of our daily web browsing soon enough.

I think I understand it though. I mean, seriously, look at how many spaces we waste in every sentence! Somewhere out there, starving young children in Africa could eat those spaces if we didn't waste so many of them. Just condense your sentences people! Efficiency!
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Mon May 20, 2013 4:29 am

Innit tho?

Wonko the Sane wrote:lolsowaitwhatisthisnow?

I don't get it. And I haven't seen it yet either, but if it's the next thing I'm sure it'll creep into every facet of our daily web browsing soon enough.

I think I understand it though. I mean, seriously, look at how many spaces we waste in every sentence! Somewhere out there, starving young children in Africa could eat those spaces if we didn't waste so many of them. Just condense your sentences people! Efficiency!

Thats supposedly a real thing re:bandwidth. Spaces(and whitespace in general) in source code of client side scripts just takes up extra bytes, but doesn't effect function, so you can save a bit of bandwith by removing them.

Trey
Pie Academy Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Mon May 20, 2013 8:41 pm

This is technically my forum, so as forum master, I hereby seize all your bandwidth. Failure to comply will result in full frontal lobotomy and removal of baked pastries from your cabinets.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Time Lord
Time Lord

Number of posts : 4002
Location : Look for the fireworks and semi-functional trampolines

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Mon May 20, 2013 9:30 pm

imsorryoverlordiceipromiseiwontwasteanymoreofyourbandwidththanineedtoanymorewonthappenagainnosirreepleasedonttakemypreciouspastriesyoucanhavemybrainthoughitsnearlyfriedafterthissemester

Trey
Pie Academy Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonko the Sane Tue May 21, 2013 8:32 am

Oh man, with Trey pushing his brain on the forum's street corner, and Ice the unlicensed psychiatrist performing full frontal lobotomies by day and seizing assets by night... this thread just took a remarkable turn from bad to holycrapgetmethehelloutofthistownandburnittotheground.

Panic Attack
Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Certifiably Sane
Certifiably Sane

Number of posts : 4104

https://schoolofcake.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down